By Rae Stonehouse. This ebook is available in the following downloadable formats: pdf (for reading on PC or MAC), epub (iPad, Nook, and most ebook readers), mobi (Amazon Kindle).
In this practical, easy to use book, Rae Stonehouse a.k.a. Mr. Emcee puts the "Master" in Master of Ceremonies. He shares tips & techniques that he has learned over the years in becoming a dynamic Master of Ceremonies.
By reading this book you will learn:
* How to take charge of any event.
* How to organize yourself so that everyone will know that you are in charge!
* How to think logistically, from several different perspectives.
* How to create agendas that work.
* Stage management techniques.
* How to present awards & give recognition.
* How to keep the featured speaker organized.
* About different emceeing opportunities.
* How to get paid for what you do.
As in Rae's other books, he offers a systematic, easy to read approach that provides practical solutions to specific problems.
In E=Emcee Squared: Tips & Techniques to Becoming a Dynamic Master of Ceremonies, Rae Stonehouse, Nurse & Entrepreneur, shares practical advice that will help you become a Dynamic Master of Ceremonies, that people will want to pay for your services!