Question: What do I need to do to read the book on my phone (Android)?
The first step is to save the .MOBI file to your computer. (I've attached it to this email for your convenience).
Then, to add a MOBI file to your Kindle app for Android, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Android device to your computer via USB cable (there are many different ways to connect your Android device (e.g., FTP, file-sharing app), which accomplish the same thing as connecting your device via USB cable)
2. If prompted, choose the option to "Mount as disk drive" on your Android device
3. Navigate to the sdcard directory on your Android device--which should now show up as a disk drive on your computer--if it doesn't mount to that directory automatically
4. Copy your MOBI file to the kindle directory located on the SD card of your Android device
5. Disconnect your Android device from your computer
6. Launch the Kindle app on your Android device
Finally, if you don't have a Kindle device, you can download a free Kindle app for your Mac or PC that you can use to view this file: